- Wikipedia Case Study on the Why You Need to Evaluate page.
- Find out what to look for to evaluate, watch the Credible Sources count video or take the CRAAP Test on the 5 Steps to Evaluate page.
- Watch the You quote it, you note it! video on the Cite Your Sources page.
- Learn how to paraphrase, watch the Plagiarism: Don't Do it Video or take the OOPS, I Plagiarized tutorial on the Plagiarism: Don't Let This Happen To You page.
- Students and faculty can leave a comment on any box on any page, review the entire guide or suggest more resources on the topic. Please don’t hesitate to provide feedback!